Here’s What You Get
Advocacy via the Oliver Visitor Centre
The Visitor’s Centre receives 100 – 400 visitors per day during the May – October high season and 25 – 75 visitors per day during the winter months.
We support you in person, over the phone, and through our website, email, and social media platforms. Our travel counselors provide information to travelers and make suggestions tailored to their specific needs and interests. This ensures that visitors are satisfied and want to stay longer, spend more money, share their experiences with others, and come back.
We will promote you in the Oliver Tourism website and on our social media channels, ensuring consistent branding and messaging while showcasing Oliver and Area C.
Advertising in the Oliver Visitor Guide
We collaborate with local businesses to develop content and distribute the guide throughout Western Canada and Washington State. This marketing opportunity connects your business with inquiring travelers and includes advertising, sales, travel editorial, and visitor servicing activities.
Access to Events
Oliver Tourism hosts and organizes some major tourist attractions that exemplify the unique Oliver experience. Oliver Tourism produces all the events during Oliver’s Fall Festival Weekend, including Cask and Keg, District Wine Village Kick-Off party and the South Okanagan’s premiere wine event, Festival of the Grape. In addition, we host the Fire & Ice Festival and the Town Light-up in November and while continually supporting numerous events in the community and surrounding areas.
More Benefits To You
- Continuous promotion via the Visitor’s Centre.
- Regular social media engagement & support.
- Brochure, rack card, or menu display.
- Business listing on VisitOliver.com.
- Oliver Tourism badge for online & print marketing.
- Exclusive member advertising opportunities in the Official Oliver Visitor’s Experience Guide.
- Inclusion in VSOK- Visit South Okanagan promotions throughout the year www.visitsoutokanagan.com.
- Shared marketing opportunities for the benefit of all tourism stakeholders.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Industry news.
- OTA newsletter, updates, and insights.
- Exclusive member discounts.
- Your festival and event posting on the VisitOliver.com website.
- A voice and a vote.
- Opportunity to run for the Oliver Tourism Association Board of Directors.
- Barrel Signage Program Member Rates.
- Event opportunities to promote your business on visitoliver.com.
- Enhanced event listings on visitoliver.com.