Oliver Parks and Recreation Society
The Oliver Parks and Recreation Society believes that recreation encompasses a broad spectrum of activities vital to the development of our community’s character, spirit, and culture. Through the management of parks and recreation facilities (Oliver & District Arena, Oliver Community Centre, Oliver & District Pool), recreation program services, and special events, the Society strives to support individual and community health and wellness, arts and culture, and sports and leisure.
Oliver Parks and Recreation Society Strategic Goals:
- Active Living: Foster active living through recreation.
- Access and Inclusion: Increase inclusion and access to recreation for populations that face constraints to participation.
- Connecting People with Nature: Help people connect to nature through recreation.
- Supportive Environments: Ensure the provision of supportive physical and social environments that encourage participation in recreation and build a strong, caring community.
- Recreation Capacity: Ensure the continued growth and sustainability of the recreation industry and the Oliver Parks and Recreation Society.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.