Extended Photography Add-On for Social Media & Marketing
Now more than ever, businesses need intriguing and inspiring content
Everyone is online and competing against each other in a marketplace that is saturated with images. That’s why the quality of your images matters a lot. They need to evoke a feeling in people so they will want to spend money with your business.
You need to showcase the exceptional quality of the experience that you have to offer your guests with high-quality custom photography.
Why Get Photography With Oliver Tourism?
- You get high-quality custom photography for your business.
- You will be promoted on our social media channels with over 5500 followers between Facebook and Instagram.
- You will be included in marketing materials which are shared with regional partners that have access to the larger BC tourism community.
- You will also be featured in our newsletters which go out to 230 subscribers bimonthly.
Exposure at the Visitor Centre and on our website
We’re in the business of supporting and promoting tourism in Oliver and the surrounding area. People planning to vacation in the area regularly visit our website and social media platforms for information and inspiration.
Exposure with Visit South Okanagan
You not only gain exposure with us at Oliver Tourism, but you also receive exposure with Visit South Okanagan (VSOK), a collective of Tourism Management partners from Peachland to Osoyoos working together to give our region a larger promotional voice here in BC and across Canada and the United States when it is safe to do so.
Benefits and Value of the Extended Photography Add-On
- It saves you the time and hassle of having to take photos yourself.
- You can use the images in your own social media, web, and print marketing (with photo credit).
- Images are added to the Oliver Tourism and Visit South Okanagan (Peachland to Osoyoos) image bank and used in our social media channels and other promotional materials, giving you a much broader reach, with more potential customers.
How This Works
- Before your photo session, Tania, our Content Marketing Specialist, will get in touch with you to learn about your current promotions and to set up a day/time for a photo shoot.
- Tania will visit with her professional camera, various lenses, and lights to photograph your promotion.
- After the photo session, Tania will edit and post-process the images in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- You will receive a link to a gallery where you can choose your photos.
- Tania will send you a DropBox link with your selected images.
- Tania will post the images on our Instagram, Facebook, in our Newsletter, and in blog features to promote your business.
Important: Photo credits must be given to Tania Veitch @tvtourismphotography and Oliver Tourism.
Our In-House Photographer
Tania Veitch is Oliver Tourism’s Content Marketing Specialist. Tania is a professional photographer who has fifteen plus years of photography experience including coursework.
She uses professional gear including a Nikon D750 Digital SLR, lighting equipment if required, and has several lenses to accommodate for interior and exterior spaces, product, food, and portrait photography.
She has produced photos for high-end lifestyle brands including the Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino.